Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen!!! Happy Easter

On our way to church this resurrection morning.
My blessings all 'fancied' up...and yes, Colt was trying to escape
Aren't they just precious?
My darling Colt...I had to snap four pictures before I got this one :)
My amazing Daniel
My sweet Zek
My wonderful Braden
My dear Ryder
After church, we let all the kids release balloons into the air with gospel tracts on them. Then, there is a 'candy rain' for all the kids. My pictures of the 'rain' did not turn out, but they had fun all while learning what this blessed day means. Without the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord, we would have no hope.

2 comments:

Completely7 said...

I love the idea of candy rain for the kids. Beats Easter eggs. What a blessing and fun that would be. Miss ya'll.

Peggy said...

I want copies of all these pictures!
And once again, so glad to know my kids were in church!!!