Friday, September 30, 2016

Well, I am a year older as of Wednesday. No, I don't feel any different...yes, I'm closer to 40. Why do people say that? lol  Anyway, we got some stressful news this week so it's been a very emotionally draining week. But despite that, God is good...all the time. He has brought me through so much I'm not quitting now and I told the devil so. Our preacher preached two very wonderful sermons on Sunday and then WHAM! The devil sure knows how to mess with us. But I told him he's not getting my family, my joy, or my peace. God is just too good! So we've spent a lot of time as a family this week...talking...being outside...going to the park. Just enjoying being together. Because at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Scott and I have a some decisions to make...things to plan; and we need wisdom and discernment that only God can give. We need lots of prayer at this time. We would greatly appreciate it. God will take care of us. He always has and He always will. Here are a few pictures of some time we spent together this week.