Friday, January 30, 2015

I love couponing!!

I don't know how many of you are actually seeing my couponing finds but I like to share anyway ;) I love CVS, Kroger, and Ingles. In the picture you can see of few of the best deals I found this week. The Raisin Bran was $1.67 at Ingles. I had a $.50 coupon which doubled making each box only $.67. The pretzels were $2. Also had $.50 coupons making them $1. The popcorn was $.98. I had $.65 coupons so each box was only $.33. The paper towels were $.99. I had $.40 coupons making them $.19. I actually got 3 rolls of towels at this price. Just only showed 1. Then the Farm Rich frozen snacks...you can hardly ever find them under $5. At Publix they are $3.49. I don't have a Publix nearby but Walmart pricematches ads. So that's what I did. And on top of that I had $1.50 coupons. I got 7 boxes. I know they're not healthy at all. But I never buy them bc they're never this price so I treated my family extra special this week :) Then the McCormick taco seasoning was $.50. I had $.50 on 2 coupons which doubled. So I got 8 free! See how much you can save by combining sales and coupons? I'm gonna hit Kroger again this week for their mega event and save 50% It is so much fun!!!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

You are great!!!

Scott and Kristan said...

It really IS an obsession and sooo much fun. The kids are learning to be thrifty too. Zek asked yesterday, "Are these on sale? Do you have a coupon, Momma?" :)

Tammy said...

I am so glad you broke it down the way you did. I think I could actually learn to do this if I could follow you to the grocery store. ;) But, since we don't have any stores in our town that honor double coupons, and since I would actually have to drive out of town, I guess I shall continue to just shop at Save-a-Lot. Still, I really really enjoy seeing the bargains you get. :)

Scott and Kristan said...

I know Mrs. Tammy its sad for those that live in your town to not have any stores nearby. Sometimes its worth the drive out of town...sometimes not. We don't have a Kroger so I have to wait till Wed night before church to shop there. Thanks for reading my blog :)

The Blake Family said...

I need to start using coupons again! I love doing that! And Gerald's loves me saving money too!

Scott and Kristan said...

Your girls would be so good at it. Even your boys may enjoy it. I had two of mine in here cutting away the other day. Have you ever watched the videos on southernsavers.com ? She is so helpful as to when to pair the coupon with the sale. The other day I got two of the big Huggies diapers boxes that are normally $24.97 at Walmart...I got them for $13.49 each. I was able to get two of them!!!