Sunday, January 18, 2015

Couponing

For those who know me well know I love a bargain. I especially love couponing.  I'm talking extreme couponing.  Like getting stuff free couponing...sometimes making a profit couponing. ..or getting items for pennies on the dollar couponing. I love it!!  I literally cringe when I see folks in the store paying full price for things and I'm thinking you could get that a lot cheaper. My favorite place to shop is CVS. My deals this week...4 Speed Stick deodorants, 4 boxes of cereal, 2 Colgate toothpastes, 2 (14 ct.) Tide Pods, 1 2liter pepsi, and 1 dishwashing liquid...grand total spent... $1.45  Yes you read that right!! $1.45  If you want to know how I learned how to do this go to southernsavers.com and watch Jenny's videos. She'll show you everything. It's overwhelming at first and kind of intimidating but I am so glad I took the time to learn. It saves my family so much money. Plus I love it! :) I've included a picture of two of my receipts...notice the balance on both are ZERO before tax :)

1 comment: