Saturday, October 2, 2010

This post is dedicated to my five beautiful children. They are not perfect, nor am I a perfect mother, but we have a perfect God, Who helps us every day of our lives. Here is a song I wanted to share that was my life's prayer for my kids when each of them were born. 'Baby Dedication' Precious little baby sent from God above Just for us so we can give him all our love We will watch him grow and we will watch him play And we never will forget this special day For Lord we dedicate his life to You for Your eternal plan Guide him and protect him, hold his little hand For Lord we dedicate his life to You we'll hold him up in prayer Keep him close beside You we trust him to Your care Little baby we will do our best for you See you through the tough times you'll be going through We'll be there as someone you can lean upon When you're weak and you need someone to be strong For Lord we dedicate his life to You for Your eternal plan Guide him and protect him, hold his little hand For Lord we dedicate his life to You we'll hold him up in prayer Keep him close beside You we trust him to Your care God is so good and I am so blessed ~ Kristan