Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy birthday, Colt

Colt has turned into one of the sweetest, hardest working, initiative-taking kids I've ever known. If there's work to be done, he's right in the middle of it. He's always the first up in the morning and the first down at night.
When he was born 9 years ago, it was so cold and raining. It was the hardest, most horrible labor I've ever went through. I will never forget that day...October 21, 2009. But none of that matters now. He is the sweetest kid.
He started walking when he was 8 months old. We couldn't believe it.
He asked the Lord to save him several weeks ago and I can see the Lord working in his heart. That's all I've ever wanted for my boys is for them to love the Lord and let Him work in their hearts.
Happy birthday, Colt. We sure do love you!!













1 comment:

Peggy said...

Love that sweet boy!