Thursday, October 5, 2017

Couponing

I've had a couple people ask me lately if I'm still couponing and yep, I sure am. Why would anyone NOT wanna save money every week? I haven't posted my deals in quite a while.  So I thought I would do that today. My favorite stores are still Publix and Kroger. I haven't done CVS in several months.
There's been a lot of coupon fraud going on...so much so that stores are really beginning to crack down on couponers. I've always said "those that are dishonest and cheat only hurt all of us in the long run" and boy, has it hurt. But thankfully, I am still able to contribute to the family budget by saving money every week. And it's fun too!

I really love to get cheap detergent....Tide with Downy is my absolute favorite. That big 92oz bottle was only $5.99, the big Tide purclean was. $4.99, the little Tide purclean was $.99, and the Gain was $3...pretty awesome right?

These are items I picked up for under $1...they really help make a quick breakfast and lunch for our busy homeschooling days. I got a bunch of boxes of each, just didn't take a picture of all of it.

Then spagetti sauce for $1, noodles for $.50, chili sauce for $.64, and the canned tomatoes for a whopping 8 cents a can. I loaded up on all this stuff, too.

Who doesn't like good soup for $.50 a can?

Cinnamon rolls for $.50, and I love when "real" butter is on sale...under $3, can't remember exactly the price. 
So, that's just a few things. I didn't want to bore you with EVERYTHING I got. But I will tell you that I got free toothpaste last week, Tresemme shampoo for $2 (my favorite), and today I literally filled up two buggies with groceries, took up the whole back of my van, and only spent $125

No comments: