Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Postponing surgery for now

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying for Gunner. We took him to Vanderbilt today to see the hand surgeon and he wants us to do a hand splint at night for a while to see if his skin will stretch before we do surgery. He also said doing that type of surgery in one that young there's always a chance of the skin growing back the way it was and it requiring another surgery as he grows and gets older. So there's no hurry. Scott and I are just thankful for everyone praying for us. It means a lot.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So, so happy for a good report for now. We will just keep on praying. The Lord can use that splint to fix it and he might not even need that surgery. Love this little sweetie!