Thursday, May 5, 2011

Precious Anniversary

As you know from the last post yesterday was our anniversary. He said to me that morning, "It's your day. We'll do whatever you want to do...go wherever you want to eat...go anywhere you want to go. It's totally up to you." All I wanted was to have a couple of hours of QUIET! :)
So we stopped got something quick to eat, took a blanket, and sat by the lake. It was gorgeous. A little cool, but I had a sweater, but it was so sunny and just beautiful. That was probably my most memorable anniversary yet. We sat there for about 3 hours and just talked and enjoyed being together without the children. I love my husband so much and am so thankful God brought him in my life. I am so blessed.
Not a very good hair day...it was so windy over there :-)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Awww very precious. Love those special times.

Joy said...

how romantic.... :)