Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lately I've been looking back along this winding road To the old familiar markers of the mercies I have known I know it may sound simple but it's more than a cliche There's no better way to tell you than to say God's been good in my life I feel blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to sleep each night And though I've had my share of hard times I wouldn't change them if I could 'Cause through it all God's been good Times replay and I can see I've cried some bitter tears But I felt His arms around me as I faced my greatest fears I've had more gains than losses and I've known more joy than hurt As His grace rolled down upon me undeserved God's been good in my life I feel blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to sleep each night And though I've had my share of hard times I wouldn't change them if I could 'Cause through it all God's been good

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Love this song. You should sing it at your church~